Breakfast Sous Vide Egg Bite Slider
gochujang drizzle, avocado mash
Ahead of time:
- For sous vide eggs: combine: 50/50 mixture of whole eggs and cottage cheese in blender.
- add in cooked bacon bits and grated gruyere cheese to egg/cheese mixture
- pour mixture into silicone molds. Seal. Immerse in water bath.
- Set temperature of water bath to 170 degrees for 1 hour.
- Unmold and reserve egg bites in cooler
- toast small Costanzo Kaiser roll #5580 and butter each side
- 1oz. mashed avocado on bottom or roll
- sear egg bite on high heat surface
- drizzle gochujang sauce over top of egg bite
- close buttered roll