By September 4, 2018
Food Cost: $3.85
- 4 oz. Sietan
- 2 oz. Chopped Onion
- 2 oz. Chopped Bell Pepper
- 3 oz. Spinach
- 1 oz. Pepporicini
- 2 oz Vegan Mozzarella
- 2 oz. Roasted garlic/vegan mayo spread
- Costanzo’s 12in white sub roll
- Assembly: Make sure your grill is well oiled or seitan will stick while cooking. Start peppers and onions to the side of seitan, and as both cook, combine and chop on grill. Add spinach over top and continue to chop. Add pepperoncini. Layer vegan mozzarella over chopped mixture. Transfer to toasted sub roll with garlic/mayo spread on both sides.
- Note: A seitan cheesesteak is VERY filling. You might want to offer a ½ sub with a salad.